LR - Conquest of the New World

Curtis Myers myersc at flash.net
Tue May 9 16:12:04 PDT 2000

  To all who missed out on this event.

 England took the event, and now controls the New World, With the Help of a
few Scot's I might add. :)
  The feast was very good, and it didn't do that "R" word the whole time we
were there, we had bright sunshine all day Saturday and Sunday. The
Chivalric guys could have used a few Arthurians out there as there were only
a bunch of individuals and very little team work on all sides. The Rapier
tourney was a Two-Wound Tourney, unfortunately, especially for my opponent,
he killed me after lay on was called.  He was then dispatched by the next
two fighters. ;-D See the rule was if you accidentally killed your opponent,
the next two fighters came on to the field at the same time to avenge your
death.
  Overall on the Rapier side we won most of our battles and killed many
Spanish and French Mercinaries.

Caerell MacDomnaill