LR - Springe Faire lande grabe

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Thu May 11 16:39:16 PDT 2000

Ok, so it looks like I'm going to be the first of us out there...  I'm
planning on leaving around 9:30 tomorrow morning.

Before I leave I need to know how much land to grab.  Below is sluggy's
list(modified for corrections I now know).  if anything is incorrect or
missing, please let me know before 1 or so tonight.  That's probably when
I'll end up getting to bed...

-Bjorn