LR - Springe Faire lande grabe

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Thu May 11 23:01:56 PDT 2000

Update as of 1:00.  I'll be up till at least 2 or 3 now...

I did some calculations and it looks as though tents alone will be taking up
at least 3231 sq feet of space...  estimating for walking area, campfire,
ring o chairs, and other "space"  We're looking at a 4000 sq foot encampment
easily, probably more like 4500 considering tents won't be side to side and
all lined up and such...

ETD tomorrow morning is now 10, I need to mow the grass before I leave...

ETA on site is "just before noon"

Updated list...  this is what I will be saving space for, I'll probably grab
extra just in case...
> > people definitely camping:
> >
> > Sluggy the Under-rested (10 x 14, I think)
> > Gabrielle the Wise's popup camper
> > Gabrielle the Clothier's tent (12 x 18)
> > Elaina the New (10 x 10)
> > Jerry the Newer (? x ?)
> > Amy the Very New (? x ?)
> > Polydore the Multifaceted (BMV)
> > Dunstan the Saxonbutwelikehimanyway (12X9)+(6X4) (=132) with or without
> > drinks and ice, but with is good....
> > Mag D'Leigha, Connal and kids, dogs, cats, rats, snakes, lizards and old
> > gnus (12 x 16 + 10 x 10 shade pavillion)
> > Padraig the Other (10 x 14)
> > Asa the Ecclectic and Thorgierr the Learned (2 tents-possibly saturday
only)
> > Bjorn of the Plentiful Word (looks like a 2 room tent, still not sure of
dimensions... )
> > The most honorable and fair Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabbhan and the most
> > virtuous and beautiful Lady Bice de Pietro.(9x17 iirc)
> > Rachael the X and Jared the Y (yert or tent, unknown)
> > Sean Argyll (10 x 14 for Erik the Dragonkeeper and Sean of Woolite)  (9
> > x 15 for Francesca the Sweet and Kara the Syrup) (130 x 240 corral for
> > Sheep the Numerous)
> > Wiley the Baker (no pastries this time) (his normal "umm, sir we ran out
> of fabric" tent)
> Clam MacDomnaill the Light (17x12 and 12x12)
> Afan the Red, Llew the Calm and kids (9x17 + 1 other 2 man tent, size
unknown)

> >People presumed to be camping:
 Gwenllian of the White Garments (10 x 14, may set up tent by her
> > merchant booth)
> > Clan MacFergus of Profusion (3 tents?)
> > Zahara the Tan and Hakiim the Banger (may be in ME encampment)
> > >
> > Known daytrippers include:
> >
> > Bear of Proxima (who lives close enough to go home at night)  and who
may
> camp saturday night...
> >Kat and Eddie
> > Ronan the Far Away