LR - Loch Ruadh Awards at Springfaire

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Mon May 15 09:55:51 PDT 2000

At 10:38 AM 5/15/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Lady Asa Hrafnasdottir - 1st Place, Judges Award, Novice A&S Competition

Just a note of clarifiation.  Asa won 1st Place that was awarded by the
populace vote and the additional Judges Award.  I just had to make sure
that was read as two awards in one competition.  We can't overlook any
chance to brag on her, can we?

I want to add my congratulations to all the award winners in the
competitions as well as to the ones receiving awards for being the
outstanding people we already knew you were.  I am glad the Crown agrees
with me on that.  You all know how I hate to be wrong. <G>

Bicé