LR - Loch Ruadh Company

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue May 16 21:16:53 PDT 2000

Adam Harrison said -

>Greetings,
>
>I never was a part of the discussion on Loch Ruadh Company Tabards last
>year, btu nonetheless I would like to know what I will be wearin in the near
>future...
>
>What does the design look like?

Bjorn,

I finally located the diskette that has the design on it, and thought that others in Loch Ruadh might want to see it as well (some for the first time, some to refresh their memories).

In addition to this, we will need to select a commander for our company, who will need to liaison with Don Llywelyn, the new commander of the Arthurian Company.  If anyone would like to be considered for this position, please send me a letter so stating, and list your qualifications (email, snail mail or hand it to me when you see me will do).  Please pass this information on to our folk who do not have email.  (Polydore, if you would, please notify the MacFerguses.  Dana, would you let Gwenllian know, please?)

We will discuss this officially at Populace Meeting in June, and I would like to be able to chose a commander either then or shortly thereafter.  I will send out another email with information about what it will take to form our own fighting unit.

In Service,

Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.