LR - Steppes Warlord

Sean yukon at teamunix.net
Wed May 17 03:06:53 PDT 2000

Hey all,

    I was just curious as to who all was planning on attending Warlord this year.  I'm planning on being out there at least Saturday and Sunday to compete in the Royal Huntsman and Steppes Archery Warlord tournaments and was hoping I'd have someone to camp with.  I know Kara and possibly Erik are wanting to go although Erik may have to work that weekend and Francesca was thinking about going.  I'll be getting onsite early Saturday morning (trying to setup camp Friday night after working all day is not my cup of tea) and was hoping to see a bunch of Loch Ruadh folks out there.  How about a response here to see how many of you all will be going?  Oh by the way Sluggy, if you're going to be there, don't forget the children ;)

Laird Sean of Argyll