LR - Steppes Warlord

Joe Jr hookshot at startext.net
Thu May 18 20:52:09 PDT 2000

I "should" be there Friday and most of Saturday.  My flight for the
Caymens leaves early sunday morning so I won't be camping saturday night.
Actually at the moment I don't know if I'll be camping at all.

I won't be fighting in the tourney saturday.  I don't want to risk getting
injured and missing diving in in the caymens.

I also won't be drinking(much) friday night.  Alcohol does really nasty
things to your body, increasing the chance for Decompression
sickness, and that's something I REALLY don't want.  On the other hand
then I could be called Bjorn to be bubbly....

-Bjorn