LR - devices

ProHero prohero at ctelcom.net
Sun May 21 11:55:18 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the Populace,

I have a request to make.    Anyone who has a registered device or badge,  would
you be good enough to send me a copy?  I would like to have a computer file with
everyone's arms in it.   If the Chronicler or someone has this information,
would he/she forward it to me?    I would like jpg, gif, bmp or any graphic file
that bears your arms.  Scanned pictures, hand made drawings, even basic files
made with Microsoft Paint are good.
Make sure the tinctures are correct or specified.
Please include your full registered SCA name with it.

I would be appreciative, indeed

Dunstan of Padstow
 (MKA) James Strickland

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato
FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]