Warlord Merchanting (and shopping)

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 05:21:01 PDT 2000

    Greetings to the Populace of Ansteorra.
If you had planned on merchanting at Warlord, I will
close space reservations on Tuesday, May 23. For those
of you who have not already reserved, Please contact
me before then. For those of you who want to go
shopping, we have well over 40 merchants. For a
sampling of what's available, Eureka Trim, Edrei the
trim merchant, Lord Wulfgar rapiers and clothes for
light fighters, Alaric Ironleg , Pubear knives ,
swords and assorted sharp things, Kalida and Saqra,
weaving and jewelry, Liam's wooden boxes, Marion and
Sharn's garb and wooden chairs. There are too many
fine merchants to list them here. You can also visit
the Steppes website and access the list of merchants
for Warlord.

I can be reached by email, or by phone at
972-446-8169.
yours in service,
Lady Elspeth

=====