Clothiers/Warlord work session

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 10:26:49 PDT 2000

This Tuesday night is clothiers at our home, 4419 Cedar Crest Dr.
McKinney,
Texas. 972-529-1309. http://www.steppes.org/graphics/clothiers.gif

It is also an open house from now on for rapier fighting, youth and
adult.
All youths must be accompanied by a parent.

So on the 4th Tuesday of every month from here until whenever there
will be
clothiers and rapier fighter practice at our home. :)

Tonight we will be finishing those last minute Warlord projects and the
Warlord banners for the hall. Please contact me for any further
information
on what to bring. I will have fabric, and all the parts ready to
assemble. I
have three sewing machines and one iron/ironing board, if you all would

like
to bring more we could get this done all in one night. :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas