LR - Officer Warrant Dates

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 23 16:34:20 PDT 2000

Well, I was warrented along about November of 98...more or less. They forgot to tell me when they did it. I asked the person in charge when I might expect to be warrented and they said "You were a couple of months ago." That wa in January of 99.  I've
still never seen anything written to indicante I ever became warrented. Thus, I consider myself to be a Herald in Pretending.  I better be pretending, considering what I know about it! (Actually, I have learned a couple of things.)
Anyway, my two years runs out about the end of the year, more or less (grin!).

The duties of a Herald in a smallish group like this are not difficult; It mostly consists of filling out the forms right, and pointing people toward those that have the knowledge they need. Ie, you want norse, I may be able to help... Galec, er, talk
to so and so.  And you only get a couple of requests a year for such things in a small group.

Anybody interested??? getting Warrented is a 1 hour or so class on how to fill out the paperwork.

PP!