LR - Re: a&s nite

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue May 23 21:04:23 PDT 2000

Prohero wrote:  Is there an A&S night this month?

A & S nite is only temporarily canceled.  Another is planned in June - I
don't have the date on me.  We are experiencing temporary vehicle setbacks
and it has snaffued everything on this end.

Thanks everyone that have expressed an interest in the A&S nights.  I hope to
get some more costuming/garb books, have a bunch of sewing related books
(especially embroidery) that I just picked up.

As always, everyone is invited on those nights.  Come as you are, with or
without A&S items.  We can always find a book for you to have fun with.  I
usually have enough paint for everyone who wants to try a hand at charter
painting.  Check out the charter painting at Warlord, those of you who plan
to attend.

Asa Hrafnasdottir, A&S Minister, Loch Ruadh