LR - Next Month's Fighter Practice

Sean yukon at teamunix.net
Tue May 23 22:16:29 PDT 2000

Well Bear,

    That would be up to Kara :)  She and I will be at Warlord the whole
weekend so I guess you'll just have to ask her.  It's fine with me by the
way.  I'm hoping to be there myself as I missed fighter practice last
weekend but that may depend on a couple of things which I'll discuss with
you this weekend.

Sean