LR - Officer Warrant Dates

sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Tue May 23 23:26:46 PDT 2000

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> All Loch Ruadh Officers -
>
> Please let me know the date you took office and the date you were warranted.  Also let me know if you wish to stay in your present office or not; if not, let me know when you will open the office for bids.

I more than anything assisted on the January/February 1999 issue, so I guess that is when I took the office. As for warranting, I've not a clue. I have no plans to abandon the office unless someone is particularly interested in taking it on, for which
I would be perfectly glad to step aside and perhaps deputy for them....

As for normal vacation of the office, I suppose that would be due around the end of this year.

Sluggy!