LR - Officer Warrant Dates

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Wed May 24 06:14:06 PDT 2000

> > All Loch Ruadh Officers -
> >
> > Please let me know the date you took office and the date you were
> warranted.  Also let me know if you wish to stay in your present office or
> not; if not, let me know when you will open the office for bids.
> >
> > Normal terms of office are two years, although the only office that it
> really tends to be an issue with at Canton level is Seneschal.  If you are
> approaching or are over the two year limit but wish to stay in office,
> please speak with me privately.

Like everyone else, the actual warrant date, I"m not sure on. I originally
took the office in November '97.  I believe the warrant time was either
January Coronation '98 or the following Crown Tournament '98.

    As for staying in the office, I'd like to step down sometime within a
year.  Although, I don't mind staying in office as long as necessary. I
imagine I'll be opening bids for my office soon but I"ll get with you
privately to figure out when the best time for that would be. Either way, I
also don't mind being deputy for the gentle that does decide to take over
the office.

-Conor
Loch Ruadh Knight Marshal
ack3 at airmail.net
"A seminar on Time Travel will be held 2 weeks ago...."