LR - Home

Curtis Myers myersc at flash.net
Mon May 29 16:30:29 PDT 2000

Well The boys and I arrived home earlier today, we stuck it out and
survived.

Unfortunatly for Morgunn, The Protector of FUGGLY the Sheep, He forgot
FUGGLY at home so now he has TWO FUGGLYs to Protect and bring to events.

Cormac won the 9-Man Morris competiton, and also competed in the Youth
Rapier swiss-four tourney, he did quite well considering the fact that he is
only authorized to fight with a foil and all but one other were using off
hand weapons.
In a Swiss four the rounds are
1. Foil
2. Foil and Buckler
3. Foil and Cape
4. Foil and Dagger

Unfortunately for me I ended drawing a Don and a Cadet in the Double Elim
Tourney.

Caerell MacDomnaill