LR - Populace in garb?

Sean yukon at teamunix.net
Tue May 2 22:42:09 PDT 2000

Which ever way you all decide to go with the garb, I'm with Bice.  I will be
coming straight from work and will probably be a little late so I will be in
my mundane's.  Being ex-military, it's hard for me sometimes not to refer to
them as civies, huh Padraig and Conor?  :)  Even his nextellency should know
that term.

Sean