LR - SpringFaire land grab

Sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Tue May 9 18:48:04 PDT 2000

I made a couple of calls and jogged a couple of braincells and came up
with other people...

people definitely camping:

> Sluggy (12 x 14, I think)
> Gabrielle's popup camper
> Gabrielle's tent (12 x 18)
> Elaina (? x ?)
> Jerry (? x ?)
> Amy (? x ?)
> Dunstan (? x ?)
> Polydore's BMV

Add to that:

Mag D'Leigha, Connell and kids (what size tent?)
Padraig (10 x 14)

people presumed to be camping:

> Afan, Llew and kids (2 tents, sizes unknown; may be obligated to tent elsewhere)
> Gwenllian (10 x 14, may set up tent by her merchant booth)
> Bjorn (just haven't heard for sure)
> Wiley (and whatever pastries he might dare bring)

Add to this:

Baroness Dana (tent shopping today)
Asa and Thorgier, et al
Clan MacFergus (3 tents?)
Clan MacDomnaill (10 x 14, I think)
Sean Argyll (10 x 14, I think)

Known daytrippers include:

Bear (who lives close enough to go home at night)
Ronan

We will be arriving sometime Friday, though we don't know exactly when.

Sluggy!

--
------

Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise
would be a topic appropriate for an investigative report in the
field of psychology or marketing, not an article on information
technology.  - John Kirch     http://www.unix-vs-nt.org/kirch/