LR - Next Month's Fighter Practice

Pookie Pookie-W at home.com
Mon May 22 15:52:01 PDT 2000

For a door prize how about a "Armour repair kit"? Be inexpensive to put
together and be something any fighter can use! We can also scour the
merchants at Warlord and see if something jumps out and says "PRIZE!".
As for a partridge in a pear tree, we dont have the partridge but I can help
with the pears from a pear tree.....

MagD'Leigha