LR - Steppes Warlord Roll Call

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Wed May 24 15:13:56 PDT 2000

So what's the problem???  Being a mom, myself,
I have the following solution:
Give your mom the plane ticket and kiss her goodbye
on Friday night, explaining that you're giving her a
full day (Saturday) by herself to pack!
Oh, and, offer to hold her check book for her while
she's gone.....
/Ly Elizabeth