LR - Loch Ruadh Company

Pookie Pookie-W at home.com
Wed May 31 19:51:01 PDT 2000

I would like to propose to the populace Lord Conor as a potential Commander
for Loch Ruadh's Company. Lord Conor has many years experience as a fighter,
has served in the Arthurian company both years and has gulf war experience
under his belt.

I, personaly, think he would be a most excellent choice and would like to
urge our populace to take this mans works and experience to heart. (Even if
he DOES need a "Mr. Microphone" to be heard in general conversation, I do
know he can make himself heard when he wants/needs to!)

Lady MagD'Leigha

<Snip>
> In order to make this Company a reality, it must have a Commander.
<Snip>
> Let's plan to discuss this further at Populace Meeting next week,
Wednesday, 7 June.