LR- Breakfast at Three Kings - Cancelled

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Nov 8 08:28:05 PST 2000

Greetings unto the Populace of Loch Ruadh.

I had previoously, on this list and at Populace Meeting, volunteered to cook breakfast at Three Kings for all from Loch Ruadh who wished to partake.  I fear I must withdraw this offer, as at the moment I am unsure if I will be attending Three Kings.  I have a rather horrible cold, and have slept very little the past two night due to it.  It seems to be getting worse rather than better, and I don't think that it would be a good idea to go play in the cold and damp this weekend.

I humbly apologize for having to back out of the offer.  If anyone else would care to take over, I am willing to provide some of the food, plus the use of my Cajun Cooker and gas bottle, and at least one cast iron skillet.  Let me know as soon as possible if you are willing to do this.

Again, my apologies.