LR- Officers Meeting Canceled

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Wed Nov 8 16:13:13 PST 2000

Well I'm glad I checked my email tonight before I headed out :)  I won't be
there although I had some stuff to hand out to some folks.  I'll take care
of that at the next populace meeting.  It doesn't look like I will be at
Three Kings either.    Now before anyone accuses me of swapping spit with
Padraig, he's definitely not my type, but I've been fighting a cold myself
since last weekend.  They just turned the heat on at my apartment complex
yesterday :(  Which means along with the very good chance of my having to
work this weekend due to staff shortages in my office, I wouldn't camp
anyway and I just can't justify it feeling the way I do.  Which also means
unless someone comes by and gets them, the canton's loaner combat bows and
combat arrows won't be out there either :(  I'm sorry folks but such is
life.

Sean