LR- Three Kings

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Nov 7 21:37:10 PST 2000

Pookie wrote:

> Conall and I and kids wont be making Three Kings either due to monies in
> shortage, as well as recovering from the whatever this stuff is that makes
> you wish you could rotorooter your sinuses and pick your lungs up off the
> floor when yer done coughing.

It would sure be handy to be able to run all those parts through the wash on
occasion....

As for Three Kings, Gabrielle has no vacation time left, so she will not be able
to make it. In light of the weather, I have no interest in camping and have
reserved a room for Friday and Saturday night. At this time, I have no cold/flu
symptoms and I plan to avoid all my friends who do!

I should be finishing up some gauntlets so I can shoot legally instead of
emailing, but it is late on the day after staying up late watching the world
flip coins trying to figure out who gets to put his finger on the button!

So, is it just me and Bear fighting and Dana and Bice cheering us on?

Sluggy!