ANST-Announce - Border Revels weather

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Wed Nov 15 22:40:03 PST 2000

Greetings to one and all from the Steward.

I wanted to take a couple of moments to remind folks.

The weather is forecast to be cold...and a little damp.

Please remember to bring plenty of WARM clothes and dress accordingly.

Also, the cabins are not heated, so remember to bring plenty of
blankets, comforters, etc.  Please feel free to bring space heaters
but use them cautiously.

We look forward to a wonderful event...folks are coming from as far
north as Forgotten Sea (Kansas City, MO) and good times are expected.

Please drive safe and I'll see you soon.

Regards,
Tadhg, Event Steward