LR- Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice Update

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Nov 17 12:51:16 PST 2000

Bice's Mother is in the hospital and won't be able to be at fighter
practice.  Please......someone come get me,  I don't want to miss the
gathering!!!

Dana

> Given the Winter Weather Warning for the Metroplex tomorrow, I was
informed by our Knight Marshal that if the weather is indeed inhospitable,
all those interested can gather at the Craker Barrel restaurant just off the
Winscott Road exit on SW Loop 820 at 5pm.