LR- Introduction

Cait le Fae sonja_crocker at juno.com
Thu Nov 30 08:47:08 PST 2000

Hey you guys!

I am new to the area.  I am from Bryn Gwlad (Austin).  I just thought I
would give you all a big hello!  I have been in the SCA off and on for
about the last ten years.  I am 29, married for 4 years in April, have a
2-yr-old girl (Meaghan) and another due May 24, '01.
I am interested in dancing, light fighting, garb making, mead making, and
bardic.  My hubby, Erin, is 25 and is new to the whole scene.  He has
chosen a Scottish persona and he is interested in heavy fighting.  We all
live in Springtown.  Anyone live out this way?
Does anyone have any info on western european dance guild practice?  I
finally got Erin to say yes to going.
Well, that about sums it up.

Yours in the Dream,

Lady Cait O'Hara