LR- Introduction

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Nov 30 18:51:25 PST 2000

Well welcome to our neck of the woods! Yes, we have a VERY active "going
on's" in the Springtown area. My Lord husband and I live in Weatherford not
to far from Springtown. We also have several active members who live in
Springtown as well. So your in good comapny if I do say so myself! :) We
have at least once a month a armour workshop/fighterpractice/general get
together kinda thing at one of our populace members house there in
Springtown.

Our populace meeting is the first Wed of each month (next one is this
upcoming Wed, December 6th) in West Fort Worth at Perotti's Pizza on Alta
Mesa. A reminder notice will be sent out to the list usually the monday
before and it has directions and a map link and times etc.

Look foward to seeing you and your family there!

Lady MagD'Leigha