LR- Officers Meeting Canceled

Baron Rozell ack3 at airmail.net
Wed Nov 8 19:58:49 PST 2000

I can stop by and get the arrows as long as there are going to be Loch Ruadh
combat archers on the field. So, let me know if y'all will need them. I'm
not planning on camping but I'll be at the list field bright and early
Saturday morning.

Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net
Misbehaving witches are sent to their broom closet.