LR- Three Kings

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Nov 9 14:32:14 PST 2000

Pookie wrote:

> Well if those who are not able to make 3 kings promise to not show up at a
> pity party with a fever we might can do something if there is enough
> interest.
>
> MagD'Leigha

Well, unfortunately, no armor, no play; so, I'll be
at home this weekend.

OK.  Here's the deal.  For all you "sick" people,
I will have a large pot of my special chicken soup
simmering on the stove all day Saturday.  If you
PROMISE not to intentionally share your germs, I
will open my home to all and share this "creepin'
crud culinary cure" at my house Saturday night.
(hint:  if you can't stand garlic, you'd better have
a stuffed up nose!)

Bring chain-mail (no letters, please) or anything
else you wish to work on, including garb.  Or, dominoes,
cards, etc.  And, something to drink if you want something
other than tea, coffee, or water.  Also, maybe, a snack
or some kinda munchies. (I'm really close to Pancho's
and for $10 we can get LOTS of tacos....)  Oooh, and
maybe some bards might show up to make you feel
better!

I will be there! -hehehe- and will be doing my
chain-mail stuff, sewing, or whatever tickles my
fancy at the time.  Maybe even more cooking and
trying out new recipes.

Contact me (or Randy) via cell phone @ 817-456-8599
if you need info or directions.

/Elizabeth Hawkwood