LR- Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice Update

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Fri Nov 17 20:21:53 PST 2000

The only thing better than melees is talking about melees.
But alas, I will be spend all of Saturday until Sunday morning riding on an ambulance doing a clinical rotation, so I will not be able to attend the meeting to hear all the great tales of the 100 year war!   I must say, I enjoyed myself immensely, but definitely
see the need for a LIGHTER shield.
It was quite an honor to stand with my brothers against the English.......   (did I say that?)

Dunstan
PS,  Might be able to make the Arthurian practice on Sunday unless Fian Ruadh has a practice.

Padraig Ruad wrote:

> Given the Winter Weather Warning for the Metroplex tomorrow, I was informed by our Knight Marshal that if the weather is indeed inhospitable, all those interested can gather at the Craker Barrel restaurant just off the Winscott Road exit on SW Loop 820 at 5pm.
>
> 8010 SW Loop 820
> Fort Worth 76126
>
> Click here  http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tab=B2C&tuid=7827913&city=Fort+Worth&state=TX&country=us&slt=32.725300&sln=-97.320602&cs=4  for an interactive map.
>
> If we can't fight, let's get together and talk about fighting.
>
> In Service,
> Padraig

Lord Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?