LR- Now

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Nov 17 23:13:57 PST 2000

whereas the infamous Seneschal Scalawag Chronicler Killer Padraig wrote:

>> Cra[c]ker Barrel
(snip)
>>Winscott Road exit on SW Loop 820 at 5pm.

Now, due to a videotaping committment, I am unlikely to be able to make it for
either time, but the conflicting times may be a source of confusion to those who
can go. I do not have a Scarlet Letter in my immediate possession, but I have it
on the authority of the chronicler (like THAT would be worth anything) that it
says 2:00PM. The Elfsea Scroll does not specify a time.

If it is 2:00PM, there is a chance I can drop by, but I think I will have
pressing matters to attend to most of the day.

Signed,

The Spanish Muslim Celt with a taste for specific Turko-Norman women with
jinggly little feet, he being most often known as Sluggy.