LR- While we're OT

Baron Rozell ack3 at airmail.net
Wed Nov 29 21:07:33 PST 2000

Thanks, but it's not over yet.  I still have three more exams to go.   I
should be able to start making meetings again fairly soon.  I might have to
miss populace this month but that'd be the last meeting I'll have to miss
because of school..

Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net
Witches use brooms cause nature abhors a vacuum