LR- Introduction

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 30 21:21:20 PST 2000

Greetings!  I live about 1 mile east of Springtown village limits on Springfield
Road,
I am Polydore Pike, a single guy, and with you folks, we now have, lessee...
4 MacFergus clan members, me, Medb and Daire, One from house Brokenaxe
(Actually, this might be 2, I'm not sure!) and you guys for 10 (at least) adults
in the immediate Springtown area... Plus, 3 of the females (out of 4!) are
pregnant!
Also there is a boy about 1 1/2 years old???

Anybody want to make a Springtown Sted?

A goodly portion of the active members of Loch Ruadh will be a Dragonsfire Tor's
Yule Revel in Weatherford on Dec 9th, be a good place to meet people of you are
so inclined.

Elfsea is doing something with western european dancing, I believe. Makes for
about a 40 mile one way drive, depending on where they are doing it.

We have been having woodworking, armor making, and other workshops in my
workshop.  We usually add other activities, such as heavy fighting, archery
practice,
and singing to the workshops. Anywhere from a couple to 40 people show up at
these. They are normally Saturday afternoon.  We hold other activities on the
west and south parts of Fort Worth.  We also show up at Elfsea activities, of
which there are quite a few. Elfsea activities tend to be in the eastern Fort
Worth/ Arlington area.

Polydore