LR- New Loch Ruadh member

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Sun Oct 1 08:12:14 PDT 2000

Oh, what a beautiful child!  You have truly been blessed.
And, I love her room ~ my compliments to the decorator.
Thank you so much for sharing.  It's made my day.

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
[mother of 4, grandmother of 6 (all 3 and under!)]

jesse wrote:

  Here's the update on Kaitlin and Amy.  Both are home as of
about noon and
  are doing fine.  Kaitlin has been sleeping quite a bit and Amy
hasn't had
  too much pain.  She didn't get the epidural she wanted due to
when we
  arrived at the hospital about 7:45pm she was at 9cm.  The bad
thing was when
  we were sent home the last time, about 6:00pm, she was just
over 1cm.

  There are a few pictures of her at
  http://www.aymz.net/pictures/family/kaitlin/.  I'll be adding
more pictures
  when I can.  This site may be a little slow since it's running
off an ISDN
  here in my house.

  Many thanks for all the kind words given.