LR- Oct 21st,

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 13 14:58:41 PDT 2000

For the armors workshop/company fighters practice next week saturday,
Oct 21st, The thought came that perhaps we could add in a bit of a
picnic for supper.
I found hotdogs on sale yestaerday, and bought about 100 of them, I have
a grill to do them on, and will supply paper plates.  If other people
are interested, and want to do this, we need volinteers to bring
ketchup, buns, mustard, chopped onions, chips, chip dip, and anything
else you think might go well with such a meal.
Padraig has volinteered to bring chili for topping the hotdogs, and
cheese.
Please email me if you would like to bring something, so we don't end up
with 36 bottles of mustard and no buns or something.
Bring your own beverages.  The fridge in the workshop is almost empty.
I am NOT supplying glasses, if you don't want to drink out of your
bottle/can, bring a mug or something.
Do bring a chair or plan to sit on the ground.
Can somebody bring a small ammount of waterbearing supplies?  Depening
on the weather, they might be usefull.
Anybody want to be in charge of this most difficult cooking??? I am
likely to be finding tools/supplies and other things. Nobody else knows
where I had things, though some people are learning!
Polydore