LR- Oct 21st, A Bit Of Advice

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 17 15:07:46 PDT 2000

Some things to keep in mind for this Oct 21st  practice...

Parking may be a bit cramped if enough people show up. Please try to car-pool.
You will likely be parking in the front yard, leaving the back yard to play in.

Due to the dry weather thei year, I have had a bumper crop of sandburs. I
strongly advise AGAINST wearing sandals.  Stickers in your feet are no fun.

You want to have a place to sit, bring a chair.

If you want to drink something besides water, bring it.  Also bring something to
drink it out of, even for the water.

I do not believe we will have enough room to safely do the fighting practice and
still have a target archery range.  We do not want to find out if your armor can
reallllllly stop a field point.

Do bring combat archery stuff! With their shorter range and blunt ends, we can
practice with those. (I don't know about you, but I really do need to practice
with mine!)

Have fun!
PP