LR- Loch Ruadh Armor Workshop / fighter practice

Baron Rozell ack3 at airmail.net
Wed Oct 18 10:24:32 PDT 2000

 Armor Workshop / Fighter Practice
 Saturday, 21 October, 10am - ?
 at Lord Polydore Pike's
 660 Springfield Road
 Springtown
 817-220-3771

 Click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&add
r=660+Springfield+Road&csz=Springtown%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map for
an interactive map.

 Come and work on your armor.  Metal working tools and expertise will be
available.  Bring all your toys for fighter practice. Fighting starts around
2pm. Picnic will be later. Contact Polydore at Polydore at worldnet.att.net if
you'd like to bring something.

The shop for the armoring starting at 10 am, so those that want to do
both can get some armoring work done before fighting.  Bring your own lunch
if you
are coming early and want one. Those who prefer can keep making stuff while
the
fighting goes on. For those not familiar with the place, I have arc and gas
welders, a small forge (bring charcoal or coal if you intend to use this -
you
will go through more than you probably expect), a large (280#) anvil, a
couple of
vices, and assorted power tools (drill press, table saw, etc). If several
people
are working at once, we tend to run short of such things as c-clamps and
vice
grips.

Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net
Courage is not the absence of fear, but
rather the judgement that something else
is more important than fear.