LR- Re: ES - Loch Ruadh Armor Workshop / fighter practice

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 18 22:11:36 PDT 2000

OK,  take hwy 20 around th the nw side of Fort Worth, Turn west on 199, (also
known as Jacksboro Hwy).  From the junction, go approximately 17.5 miles west on
199.    Turn north on Sage Trail.   (There is a Bryant Real Estate office on the
north side just before the corner. I may have spelled Bryant wrong.)
On Sage, go 2 blocks north to the first available right rurn and turn right!
This is Springfield Road. Follow it past a wye (keep right ) until it forces you
to make a sharp left. Be carefull going around this corner - the road is narrow
and the corner is blind! Stay on your side of the road!   You are now going
north to the third house on the right. The driveway is lined with really large
bushes.
Address 660 Springfield Road.  817 220 3771 if you get lost.

If you miss the turn onto Sage, you will enter Springtown. Turn around and nead
back toward Ft Worth. Sage is at the top of the first hill on the way back.
this also works if you happen to be heading toward Springtown from Weatherford
or from West of me.

Polydore