LR- Oct 21st "shin dig"

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Fri Oct 20 09:26:21 PDT 2000

Ok, looks like we have lots of buns, chips, side line stuff etc. So how about if I bring a dessert to go with Kara's brownies and maybe some chili for the hotdogs? I think we have someone bringing relish and onions already right?

MagD'Leigha

Oh, as you can see Conall and I are back online again... sorta...  dialup sucks....  sigh.....

and just so I know everyone has it here is our new information:

Conall and MagD'Leigha
(Rob and Pookie)
7063 Horseshoe Bend Trail
Weatherford, Texas 76087
(817) 613-1399  (this is an extended calling number so its not LD for 817 folks)