LR- Aid Finding Fabric

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Oct 26 08:18:11 PDT 2000

Greetings from Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood!
   Saturday last, I took my parents to the fabric district
in Dallas for some upholstery fabric (found great stuff
for $4/yd!).  Many wonderful wools, wool blends, and
wool flannels (and cotton flannels) are stocked at the
very first shop as you drive into the area.  Both these
patterns look very familiar...

> If any of the good people of the Canton come across any fabric that resembles either of the ones depicted in the links below, please let me know.
>
> http://www.doyle.com.au/tartans/connaught_x.jpg
>
> http://www.doyle.com.au/tartans/leitrim_x.jpg
>
> Domhnall O'Ruairc
> AKA Steve Rourke I finally figured out my SCA name.

Happy shopping!
/EH