LR- A&S event, Sunday, Oct. 29 - 1 pm until----

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 20:19:59 PDT 2000

Greetings to the gentles of Loch Ruadh:

All are invited to the A&S event being held Sunday, Oct. 29 at our home.
Scheduled are chain mail making and a garb workshop.  Teachers for the above
skills are most welcome.  At this time it will be mostly a get together with
an offer of extra hands to help with the technical bits.

Bring your wire and cutters (side cutters/nips preferred).  We are trying to
set up a mechanical jig, but are still in the experimental stages. I have one
sewing machine, a large table and some patterns.  Also, many picture
references as well as website printouts available for browsing.

Bring your material or just yourself.  Bring a friend.  We will have small
munchies, can order pizza if enough people attend.  Children are welcome and
encouraged.  This will be a very laid back affair.  Come for 15 minutes or
all day.

Asa and Thorgeirr
6317 Walraven
Ft. Worth
(817)263-4716

Directions:

Take your best route to I-20.  We are located just south of Hulen Mall.  If
coming from the west, exit Hulen.  Turn south (right) on Hulen until you
reach Old Grandbury. Turn right at the light just past the railroad tracks.
Go one block. Turn left at the Lotus Resturant - Washer Road.  Take the next
right onto Walraven.  We are on the south side in the middle of the block,
just past the empty lot.  6317 Walraven is the right side of a two-story
duplex.

If coming from the east, exit Old Grandbury.  Cross Hulen at the light, there
is an Exxon.  Go one more block, to Washer road.  Turn left just past the
Lotus Resturant.  Take the next right onto Walraven.  We are on the south