LR- chain mail & ring mail jigs

Jane Sitton-Logan jesitton at swbell.net
Sat Oct 28 08:20:14 PDT 2000

Greetings from Madelina!

Laird Logan has both a jig table (not sure what he calls it) for making small
rings and a large, heavy jig table for making large rings.  If someone wanted to
haul either item (as our car is too small to carry either), I'm sure he'd be more
than happy to teach fundamentals of chain mail.

We will be out of pocket this afternoon, but should be home by 8 p.m.  Email me
with your phone number if you're interested in transporting either or both
tables.  The small table is about the size of a student's desk, and is made of
wood (laminated particle board maybe?  formica?) and iron, and I can move it by
myself.  The large table would take one very strong person or two average people
to move it.

Amicalement,
Madelina