LR- Fw: [SCA-Nautical] Ansteorran Longship Company

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Oct 6 12:23:31 PDT 2000

Caerell,

As we were discussing this very subject on this list just recently, I went looking for some information, and here is what I found:

>From the Barony of Bjornsborg's website (http://lonestar.texas.net/~rferrell/) :

"Ansteorran Longship Project: to build an authentic longship. Work meetings the second weekend of each month at Cat's Keep, starting at 9:30 AM ; call Master Rognvaldr for directions (210) 659-0978. For general information, contact HL Thorgard inn Svarti (673-5562)."

So it would appear that the Ansteorran Longship Company is alive and well.  This was the only contact information I could find about them.

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.