LR- Assistance Maybe?

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Oct 10 06:48:37 PDT 2000

Sometimes I like computers better than other times.  As my first response didn't go through, I'll try it again.

I'll be there and will be glad to lend a hand.  Or maybe I can supervise - I was a senior NCO in the Air FOrce, after all.  :)

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.