LR- Re: ES - Oct 21st,

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Tue Oct 17 07:52:28 PDT 2000

Just waiting to see what slack needs to be taken up.  Whatcha got so far?

Bill Osterheim wrote:

> There appears to be a lack of interest in this. I'll wait a couple of more days
> and see. If I don't get enough response, the picnic stuff will be cancled.
> Polydore
>
> Bill Osterheim wrote:
>
> > For the armors workshop/company fighters practice next week saturday,
> > Oct 21st, The thought came that perhaps we could add in a bit of a
> > picnic for supper.
> > I found hotdogs on sale yestaerday, and bought about 100 of them, I have
> > a grill to do them on, and will supply paper plates.  If other people
> > are interested, and want to do this, we need volinteers to bring
> > ketchup, buns, mustard, chopped onions, chips, chip dip, and anything
> > else you think might go well with such a meal.
> > Padraig has volinteered to bring chili for topping the hotdogs, and
> > cheese.
> > Please email me if you would like to bring something, so we don't end up
> > with 36 bottles of mustard and no buns or something.
> > Bring your own beverages.  The fridge in the workshop is almost empty.
> > I am NOT supplying glasses, if you don't want to drink out of your
> > bottle/can, bring a mug or something.
> > Do bring a chair or plan to sit on the ground.
> > Can somebody bring a small ammount of waterbearing supplies?  Depening
> > on the weather, they might be usefull.
> > Anybody want to be in charge of this most difficult cooking??? I am
> > likely to be finding tools/supplies and other things. Nobody else knows
> > where I had things, though some people are learning!
> > Polydore

Lord Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato

FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]