LR- Re: ES - Oct 21st,

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Thu Oct 19 12:43:54 PDT 2000

Hmmm...so I see I'm not the only one traveling out of our group.  I'll be
getting back from just outside Boston on friday night and Bear has "coerced"
me into coming out Saturday.  I should be bringing Kara with me, (Erik has a
gig to go to), but we both should be there.  I'll bring some chips and dip
if that's ok.  Don't know what time we'll be there and no I won't be
fighting.  This traveling has just about wore me to a frazzle.  Now I know
why I pay so much taxes....so Lady Elizabeth can travel :)  At least I know
they're going for a good purpose :)

Laird Sean