LR- ours?

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe lady_simone at code-works.com
Sun Oct 22 07:16:03 PDT 2000

Yes that would be her mother. Elonore has been an active bard for over 7
years her doughtier has been playing with her since Elonore joined the
SCA. I just got off the phone with Matt  the child is still in ICU and
unconscious but they are getting some physical responses for her when
they ask questions. the doctors say she is looking better this morning
than last night.

Simone