LR - Award Recommendations for Elfsea Defender

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Sep 6 08:24:42 PDT 2000

If you have award recommendations that you would like to see given at Elfsea Defender, they need to get to the Crown as soon as possible.  Remember to copy the Baron and Baroness of Elfsea, the Seneschal of Elfsea, and yours truly.  Also remember - hardcopies to Their Royal Majesties, email or harcopies to everyone else.  See the May-June issued of the Scarlet Letter for my article on writing award recommendations, or if you have any questions, just let me know and I'll be glad to help out or find answers.

Padraig

Nunc Est Bibendum