LR - FWD: [War-Ansteorra] War Practice at Elfsea Defender

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Sep 6 14:46:44 PDT 2000

I thought this would be of interest to Fian Ruadh.

From: "Todd Marsh" <Llywelyn at home.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 22:45:50 -0500

The Arthurian Company is hosting a war practice at 10:00am Sunday morning
(September 24) at Elfsea Defender.  We would like to see everyone there to
practice some maneuvers and fight some melees.

I am also sponsoring a ballista target competition the same morning.  The
range will open for practice at 9:00am, with the competition at 10:00.
Since every group is making ballistas for Drake's challenge, I thought we
should see how well they work.

Llywelyn Gruffydd